Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Yeah, I'm in a band"


Today was a pretty productive day, I spent a good portion of it cleaning and the rest of it eating or studying. It went pretty well, and I am becoming more and more comfortable with calculus thankfully. I've got a lot more to do tonight though, including work on my chemistry both a scientific memo and a formal lab. I'm really thankful that I was able to finish my English last week.
off to do some more integration. But here is my photo du jour, my friend Ben Crouse. This is another candid that I took. He's looking pretty smug and/or angry, note the title.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, why does this not surprise me? Say hey to Ben for me Paul!

    ReplyDelete