Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Owls in the family: Day 53


Can't believe I've been taking a picture and posting it every day for the last 53 days. That's pretty insane. I'm leaving for Toronto for a few days in a couple of hours. I'm really quite excited. Hoping to meet up with a few friends here and there if possible learn more about Ethiopia and have a chance to hang out a bit with Kelsey Harpman and David MacDonald. It's going to be an excellent trip. This is our owl in the photo carved by a friend of the family about ten years ago, I absolutely love it and always miss seeing it around when I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment