Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ice Fissure


Walked downtown today to have an appointment to get some innoculations from the clinic in order for me to travel to Ethiopia. I passed the Salmon River, luckily I thought to bring my camera. It reminded me of Antartica with a huge fissure in the earth, the sun was behind the clouds and the water and snow looked almost blue. Turned out to be a pretty nice photo. Tonight I am working as fast as I possibly can so I can get out and go out with some friends one last time before the break. It's looking a little unlikely to happen, but what can I say... I'm an optimist through and through.

1 comment: