Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Small Rodents


Had another extremely busy day, class "ended" at twelve but I spent a few hours working on a calculus assignment, followed by a meeting of the student review board which lasted two hours. Then I had a quick supper and dashed off for a review for our chemistry midterm happening Friday. On the way back I stopped by my friend Jamie Eastabrooks, to see her baby rats. They are just a week old and are very small. She's looking for homes, if you want to get in touch with her that can be arranged through me. They're only to go to loving homes, and not for snacks as snakes or other critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment