Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

Shafted on day 36


I had my first real prank played on me tonight. When I returned to my room, the doors from my closet were removed as well as all my drawers from my beds and from my desks. They were set up in a rectangular manner, with a silver and blue tarp set up between the doors and bed. The rectangle was then filled with about six inches of water, and a betta fish was put inside it. Alongside a bottle of water treatment and a package of food. He has a name, but I forgot it.

All in all it was a really funny prank, it made me laugh a lot. A bit of a mess to clean up, but it was pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment