Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Jacket


My Uncle Bill from PEI sent me a new jacket yesterday. Uncle Bill is a civil engineer, and he graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland in 1991 and is now working as an engineer. Uncle Bill is tall like I am, but is quite a bit more broad. Uncle Bill sent me an email the other day to see if I would like it, and I absolutely love it. It's very warm, and I can't wait to wear it around. It's a perfect fit.

Today I have my first meeting with the new executive council as well as the old executive council of the NSAC Students Union Executive. We're going out for supper after the meeting to celebrate at Frank and Gino's. It's going to be a great day. But first, I have to do some more work.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, remember, that Jacket fit him in 1991...when he was 24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,
    The jacket looks good on you! Congratulations on your election to student council. Enjoy it.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete