Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chemistry


Today I took a photo of my chemistry professor Dr. Nancy Pitts. She is one of my first year professors teaching me Chemistry 1000, and Chemistry 1001. She is a very interesting teacher who is very funny, and uses interesting examples and analogies to help the class grasp (and remember) important concepts. She's also helped me immensely with my application to Ethiopia, helping me decide what to include on my resume and telling me a little about her experiences in international development. I've defiantly enjoyed her classes a lot, and my understanding of chemistry has increased in leaps and bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment