Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Letter from Ellie


I kept this pretty late tonight, but I made it for twenty minutes to spare. Today was an excellent day as I won the seat on students union for the vice president of external affairs. It is something that I cannot wait to start, and I'm sure I will have more about it soon. Featured today in the photo is an envelope containing a letter mailed to me from my great friend Ellie. It features alpacas who are very happy and telling jokes. Ellie is the most creative person I have ever to met, and some of the things she thinks of are so amazing I don't even know how to begin to describe them.
Thanks Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment