Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Canada Post


Hi,

Todays photo is of my rock collection and my favourite salt shaker in the whole world. A few things that I group in with home, and Canada.

This is my last post before I head out to Ethiopia, however I do have a blog going when I am in Ethiopia if you are interested in learning more about that. That can be accessed here.

It's been a lot of work to pack, but have been getting through it all. Dad's case ended so he was able to come and say goodbye, which is super great. I just have a few more little things to do before departure. So pleased about that.

Once again, this might not be updated as frequently while away. But there will be a photo taken each day. Thanks for your patience, have a great summer wherever it might take you.

PM

No comments:

Post a Comment