Oh and right now I am in Ethiopia, and am required to do another blog as a part of my task assignment. You can check that out Journey in Jimma

http://www.magicicada-septendecim.blogspot.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bird


Today I've got internet, and the power has been on and off. It's a little annoying, but very happy to have a little so that I am able to communicate with others back home. Got a bit of work done on our placement today, and got shown the ropes in a little more detail. A medical student doing a placement in Jimma took Dave and I out for a walk around Jimma, and it was really neat. Made things a lot less more intimidating, got chased by a few adorable little kids who's vocabulary consisted of "Hello" "How are you" and "F**K You". It was pretty funny, but had to keep walking.

Here's a shot of a neat bird I am trying to identify, no luck yet. If you know what it is, just let me know. I'd be grateful.

PM

2 comments: